The Miracle Plant
The succulent plant Aloe Vera is well known as a natural source of beneficial goodness for the human body. Indeed, many nations of the world use it as herbal medicine and have done so for hundreds of years.
Its leaf contains a transparent, jelly-like substance which has placed this perennial at the center of a multi-billion dollar marketplace ranging from healthy juices and dietary supplements to beauty creams.
It truly deserves to be granted the accolade of “Miracle Plant“!Aloe Vera’s useful applications include treatments for dry or sensitive skin, acne and combating weight loss.
It is also, however, a powerful home remedy in the fight against hair loss.
Aloe Vera for “Hair Fall” Control
The plant contains a biological catalyst known as proteolytic enzymes. These are capable of repairing dead skin cells and promoting hair regrowth on the scalp. They also condition hair and make it shiny while at the same time reducing itchiness and helping to get rid of dandruff.
Unless you happen to be a “science-geek” the “how” and the “why” herbal treatments work can be a little dry and dull.
It is apparently all to do with things like Keratin, which is the main protein in hair and is made up of amino acids, oxygen, carbon, and small amounts of nitrogen, sulfur, and hydrogen.
Aloe Vera has a composition very similar to that of Keratin which is why it is able to deliver the same hair rejuvenating properties.
Aloe Vera Juice for Natural Hair Recovery
Aloe Vera is the perfect natural home remedy for women’s hair loss. It comes packed with beta-carotene, folic acid and Vitamins C and E which gives it its nourishing and anti-aging qualities and it is capable of preventing recurring hair loss while simultaneously promoting hair growth.
Treating hair loss regularly at home with Aloe Vera will reduce thinning and reinvigorate the follicles.
The enzymes contained within the plant will encourage regrowth by helping your existing locks to retain moisture while clearing away all the dead skin cells from your scalp.
As mentioned earlier, Aloe Vera can assist with many other aspects of hair hygiene:
- Dandruff: This magnificent succulent is capable of both preventing and treating this irritating problem. In the same way that it soothes dry skin after sunburn, it can return moisture to the scalp and get rid of those horrible flaky bits of skin. The treatment of a dry scalp is often the primary factor in eliminating dandruff.
- Oily or Greasy Hair: One of the consequences of treating dry hair is that a slimy build-up can often accompany it. Aloe Vera can also be used as a rinse for greasy hair without causing the hair to become brittle or dry. This rinse is another “easy to make” home treatment; you only need to mix a single part Aloe Vera juice with two parts lemon juice. Then apply this mixture to the shaft of the hair.
- Frizzy Hair: Amino acids in Aloe Vera promote strength and add lustre to your locks and, consequently, help to tame “frizzy hair.” After rinsing with the Aloe Vera solution, your locks will be silky, smooth and glossy. Aloe Vera also assists with the retention of moisture to improve the smoothness of hair and is terrific as a “detangler” as well.
How Effective is Aloe Vera in the Fight Against Female Hair Loss?
The massive popularity of Aloe Vera as a tried and tested natural solution to female pattern hair fall out testifies to its effectiveness. Therefore if you want to prevent hair loss and re-grow your hair while at the same time enjoying shinier locks and a healthier scalp you should undoubtedly try natures very own Aloe Vera!
Where Can You Buy Pure Organic Aloe Vera Oil?
I’ve compiled a list of a few resources where affordable pure Aloe Vera oil can be obtained below.
These links are provided for your convenience, but a simple online search will no doubt reveal other sources too.
This list is by no means exhaustive but is, at the very least, a good place to start.
Pure Organic Aloe Vera Oil by Dr Adorable
Dr Adorable produce very reasonably priced pure oil and this can be purchased via Amazon. According to the reviews this is a great treatment to massage into your scalp.
It is a 100% pure and organic oil which has been obtained via a “cold pressed” extraction in South Africa.
Aubrey Organics, Pure Aloe Vera
This can also be obtained at Amazon.
Magnesium Oil with Aloe Vera
Here we have a natural product that, when applied to your scalp as directed, will not only stimulate healthy follicle growth, but will also reduce the dryness of your mane and scalp and ease any associated pain and discomfort.
How to get the best out of Aloe Vera Natural Hair Loss Treatment; follow this step by step guide
- Buy an Aloe oil or gel that consists of a minimum of 95 percent aloe content.
- Rinse your hair.
- Massage the Aloe oil/gel into your hair. Ensure that your hair is saturated and covered over all the strands.
- Use a thickly toothed brush or comb to make sure that the surface area of each follicle and the scalp is saturated.
- Use a hairdryer to apply heat for about 5 minutes or, better still, simply allow the Aloe to remain in your hair until it dries. You could also leave it there overnight.
- Finally, after the treatment is complete, rinse out your hair thoroughly.
For a Review of Another Quick and All Natural Home Hair Loss Solution for Women…
We highly recommend a treatment called Provillus for Women.
Provillus eliminates hair loss by stimulating your hair’s natural growth patterns at the root.
Whether you require more volume for your thinning hair, or wish to completely regrow follicles after experiencing female pattern baldness, Provillus is certainly worth checking out.